Saturday, September 26, 2009

google is working on adding arabic to android

well snooping around in the android website i saw a question answered that has been in my mind forever here it is

Q- Hello Droids - lol
Can someone from Google kindly tell me when you expect Android to work for
languages such as Arabic. I'm aware that Arabic is not currently supported.

Well I've tried anyway, and it doesnt work - so if i've missed something
out, please tell me.

Also, what new features will Android 2.0 have? (officially).

Thanks

A-
Ehab Bassilli wrote:
> Can someone from Google kindly tell me when you expect Android to work
> for languages such as Arabic. I'm aware that Arabic is not currently
> supported.

There are contributors working on that right now -- there has been a
fair bit of discussion over on [android-platform].
> Also, what new features will Android 2.0 have? (officially).

Officially, there have been no formal announcements of features for
Android 1.6, Android 2.0, Android 2.x, Android 3.x, etc. Generally,
there are no formal announcements of features until it ships, at least
in a preview form.

No comments:

Post a Comment